hildesign studio flora earring | pale peach
// happily handmade // fiber art + polymer clay jewelry
made locally in Iowa City by our shop gal Rebecca Hildebrand!
lightweight, handmade polymer clay earrings.
nickel-free 18k gold plated ball post with comfort pad bullet backing.
FLORA: hydrangea-inspired textural floral blooms in blush pink with a clean abstract leaf shape in spring green.
• earring length: 2"
• earring width: approx 1"
• store in a clean, dry place – an earring board is ideal + a super cute way to display them!
• pack safely when traveling so they don’t get crushed or banged around – tuck in the babies!
• remove before bathing/showering, working out, swimming, pool-partying, water balloon fights
• keep away from makeup, hair products, lotions, and perfumes so they don’t stain/discolor – put your earrings on last like the cherry on top of your outfit!
• if you get a boo-boo and need to gently spot-clean, try a damp cloth with water or a baby wipe. avoid harsh chemicals!